The following are the measures we at The Paradise Zone Youth Centre have put in place to ensure out Club premised are ‘Covid Secure’.
We are working according the the following guidance:
- Government Coronavirus (Covid -19): guidance and support
- NHS Covid Information and Advice
- Tower Hamlets Council: Health & Medical Care Advice
- National Youth Association (NYA) Covid Guidance
- Salvation Army Covid Response & Guidance
- Staff are working from home where appropriate
- Services have moved online where appropriate
- Workers have undergone Infection Prevention and Control Training
- A Risk Assessment for Covid Security has been carried out, approved and read and understood by workers
- The premises & procedures have been adapted for social distancing, hygiene and track & trace (T&T), with appropriate facilities & equipment available.
- Signage and markings point to procedures for social distancing, hygiene and track and trace (ie. QR code for T&T)